Alternatives to Google Adsense: the 11 best to make money
Google Adsense is the most popular solution to monetize web pages through ads . However, this does not mean that there are not other tools that also serve this purpose, and with very satisfactory results.
If you want to know what they are, below we are going to tell you which are the best alternatives to Google Adsense with which you can earn money on a website.
What are the best alternatives to Adsense?It will depend a lot on the theme, language and the user's intention, but after testing them we are left with the following:
1. AdMavenAs one of the highest-rated Adsense alternatives , with AdMaven publishers can monetize their websites with some of the most profitable advertising formats currently available, including Push Notifications, popunders, insterstitials or floating banners . Thanks to its global coverage and therefore available to monetize traffic from any country, the company already has more than 25,000 publishers and advertisers .
AdMaven accepts all types of blogs and web pages , also having a wide variety of themes where we can categorize the website so that we can use the ads later. Its advanced optimization system will automatically place the best-paying campaigns in the spaces at all times. And if we have any questions, we have an assigned account manager to resolve them or for any other query.
2. The MoneytizerThe Moneytizer is a very easy-to-use tool, and most of the ads come from Google Adsense and Outbrain. It works through Header Bidding technology , which makes the world's main partners compete for space. This allows you to achieve very good income.
It has very interesting features, such as its Smart Refresh system , which causes visible ads to be updated to achieve the best revenue in each format. Something to keep in mind is that it is necessary to have at least 30,000 impressions per month to be able to work with this platform.
Opinions: In our case we use it together with Adsense and it has given us very good results. Using just 1 banner on PC and 1 on mobile within the text, we have better returns than with Adsense.
3. Amazon Native Shopping AdsThis solution is not only a good alternative to Google Adsense, but it is also a good alternative to the Amazon affiliate system.
It displays ads based on the website's theme and keywords, and allows you to earn income every time a user makes a purchase on Amazon after clicking on the ad. The great advantage is that the user does not have to buy the item in the advertisement they clicked on, but it can be a different product.
4. PropellerAdsPropellerAds offers banners and sponsored links, among other formats . It allows you to reach a very wide audience, specifically more than 1,000 million users . It is also very easy to use, since it has a system that creates ads in a simplified way. Other of its best advantages are that it allows you to segment and monitor campaigns in real time.
Also worth highlighting is its automated ad optimization system , which makes the settings adjust themselves. In this way you can achieve many conversions per ad without having to make additional effort.
5. Media.netMedia.net is one of the most important contextual advertising platforms worldwide, and has very popular users. It allows you to achieve maximum income thanks to access to content-based publishers . It has the advantage that it can be used very easily, without getting too involved.
6. AdsterraAdsterra is an advertising network with more than 10 billion monthly impressions . Its success lies above all in the fact that it is a very easy-to-use platform, and that it offers very interesting options both for the companies that place ads and for the owners of the sites on which they are placed, including push notifications, popunders, etc.
7. ViralizeViralize 's data speaks for itself about the success of the platform, since it has more than 57 million unique users , more than 2,000 million monthly ad requests, and more than 5,000 registered publishers.
It offers contextual ads suitable for all types of devices, and uses performance optimization technology thanks to which you can achieve the best fill rates and the best results. Stands out mainly for video ads
Opinions: In our case we have used Viralize for several months, in the text (approximately before paragraph 10) and with a single ad we generated the same as with 3 Adsense banners.
8. EzoicThe peculiarity of Ezoic is that it does not admit those users who have been previously banned by Google. It also requires a level of around 10,000 monthly visits to be able to use it. Otherwise it is an interesting solution, with options to improve the positioning of the page.
It is a somewhat complex tool, so it is not as easy to use as other platforms on this list. However, it has a support service to resolve any questions that may arise regarding its use.
9. YieldloveFrom Yieldlove we can highlight its statistics panel , which is quite complete, being able to see, for example, the profits that are achieved per day with a page. Normally you can see it the next day or every other day, but Yieldlove is better.
You will find their website in English, but their customer service will assist you in Spanish , and quite efficiently. It may not be a platform to focus on exclusively, but it can be used in a complementary way to another tool.
10. Information linksInfolinks is an advertising solution with more than 4 million ads viewed monthly. It is the third largest publisher network on the planet, and offers customizable and uniquely placed ads to achieve the best performance without changing the appearance of the website.
At Infolinks publishers can find a complete solution to monetize traffic from virtually any type of platform. It should be noted that it runs on more than 100,000 websites around the world.
Among its formats, advertising links in the text itself stand out .
11. WordadsWordPress is primarily a content management program. However, it has launched its own advertising platform: WordAds . To use it you have to download a plugin, register on the platform and register the website.
Afterwards it is necessary to send a request to be able to access the ads, and finally another plugin will have to be installed and configured so that the ads can be displayed.
Although there are other tools that can be used instead of Google Adsense , if you want to play it safe and try the best ones, we recommend that you go for the ones we have seen in this list.